FUN WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY

FUN WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY
At Running Camp

WELCOME FRIENDS!!

I hope all my friends will visit my blog often, and I will try to update it as much as possible. I have really missed blogging!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

What I Like to Do on a Rainy Day

On a rainy day I like to read, draw, annoy my brothers, and go to my Grandma's and go play outside.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, I am glad that you have a blog that is working now. I hope that now some of your friends will be able to write to you. Your little pet chicken is annoying--I guess he wants me to feed him. I don't know how to shut him up. See ya later. I love you, Nonie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire...I hope you don't miss Brandon too much tonight. I guess I'll see you in the morning. How DO I shut this pesky animal up?

    ReplyDelete